16th July 2020
In troubling times - which I suppose we permanently appear to be in, it's easy for any news to become the final straw.
Recently I have found myself almost paralyzed with indecision following a shower of straw.
I find myself turning to the following list for guidance:
- Remember you can breathe.
- Remember you can ask people for help, advice, or just to listen and that's okay.
- Remember that people probably care.
- Remember that even if they don't, you can always post a multi-tweet rant on Twitter and that will probably fill a similar spot.
- Indecision is a decision in and of itself and normally the wrong one. It's okay to doubt your potential action, but if you can act, do.
- If you feel you can't do anything, you need to talk to someone.
I hope this helps anyone else who is feeling similarly drowned at times. At the very least, I hope I at least read it from time to time.